TRAINING ACCREDITED SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST (ASCA)
Deskripsi Pelatihan Accredited Supply Chain Analyst (ASCA)
This course shall describe a contemporary and international supply chain management. The increasing integration of all functions of the firm requires that supply chain professionals must be aware of the impact that logistical decision-making has on other elements of the firm’s strategic goals and objectives. In addition, the current logistics and supply chain professional must have an awareness of the changes in and increased use of technology, emphasis on strategic planning, and supply chain integration as a competitive imperative, and the practice of supply chain is a professional discipline.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify reference and implement logistics management and control policies, standards and related supply chain/ logistics operation standards. Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in the logistics process.
Each class session will include discussion on logistics management, security, control or supply chain management issues that participants should be familiar with.
Tujuan Training Accredited Supply Chain Analyst (ASCA)
At the completion of this course, the participants should be able to :
1. To promote recognition and acceptance of professional status for people involved in supply chain operations among other areas of business management.
2. To develop performance standards and operational guidelines that can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain management.
3. To increase the degree to which the individual gains personal confidence, satisfaction, and pride from direct involvement in supply chain management and operations.
4. The use of technology and information systems to provide the basis for firm- and supply chain-wide integration and cooperation is necessary for successful operations.
Materi Pelatihan Accredited Supply Chain Analyst (ASCA)
1: Introduction to Supply Chain
2: Value Chain Management
3: Logistics and Distribution
4: Outsourcing in SCM
5: Distribution and Warehousing
6: Logistics Cost Planning
7: Supply Chain Management Improvement
8: e-Supply Chain
9: SCOR Model
Metode Training Accredited Supply Chain Analyst (ASCA)
- Case Study
Jadwal Pelatihan Jogja Media Training 2020 :
5-7 Januari 2021 | 12-14 Januari 2021 | 26-28 Januari 2021
2-4 Februari 2021 | 16-18 Februari 2021 | 23-25 Februari 2021
2-4 Maret 2021 | 16-18 Maret 2021
6-8 April 2021 | 13-15 April 2021 | 27-29 April 2021
4-6 Mei 2021 | 18-20 Mei 2021
2-4 Juni 2021 | 15-17 Juni 2021
6-8 Juli 2021 | 27-29 Juli 2021
10-12 Agustus 2021 | 24-26 Agustus 2021
14-16 September 2021 | 28-30 September 2021
12-14 Oktober 2021 | 26-28 Oktober 2021
2-4 November 2021 | 16-18 November 2021 | 23-25 November 2021
7-9 Desember 2021 | 14-16 Desember 2021 | 21-23 Desember 2021 | 28-30 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Investasi Pelatihan Tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia