TRAINING RESIKO REGULASI FIRMA MIGAS
TRAINING RESIKO REGULASI FIRMA MIGAS OVERVIEW
Training Resiko Regulasi Firma Migas use of projects and project management in the oil and gas industry is becoming more and more important for all kinds of organizations. Businesses regularly use project management to accomplish unique outcomes under the constraints of resources, and effective implementation of project management techniques is one of essential means of achieving an organization’s strategy.
This workshop addresses the basic nature of managing general projects in the oil and gas industry and does not limit its focus to one type of project such as construction or R&D projects.
Included in the course is a comprehensive discussion of the knowledge and skills required for effective project management as prescibed by one of preeminent organizations, such as PMI (Project Management Institute). The course combines instructor-led lectures and practical class exercises, many of which are specific to the oil and gas industry. Class discussion sessions are also facilitated by the instructor. The purpose of these sessions are to allow a forum where participants can share their experiences related to their involment on projects.
At present time being, the project management in the oil & gas industry have to make decisions in an environment of high level of uncertainty and risk. Poor project management causes oil & gas companies massive losses of resources and money. In a climate of volatile oil prices, it is more important than ever to halt these losses.
TRAINING RESIKO REGULASI FIRMA MIGAS OBJECTIVE
By the end of thiss training, participants will be able to
- Understand the link between organisation strategy and projects
- Manage Stakeholders involved in a project
- To appreciate the difference between planning and scheduling
- Using Work Breakdown Structures to break a project down into manageable sections
- To understand and apply estimating techniques and critical path analysis
- To understand the importance of Risk Management and how to set up an appropriate Quality Management approach for a project
- To understand the importance of the control cycle in managing projects
Technical supervisors and managers, project and general managers, and those individuals, either current or future, with significant roles in major projects, or those that have a stake in the development of major oil and gas developments, for example government officials: Project manager, Project Engineer, Project Planning & Scheduling, Project Cost Estimator, Asset manager, Operations manager, New ventures project manager, Project consultant, Bank & Insurance.
TRAINING RESIKO REGULASI FIRMA MIGAS CONTENT
- Strategy & Project Management
- Project management principles
- Key Project Roles & Stakeholder Management
- Project Management in the early Phases of a Project
- Project Planning – Developing the Scope
- Project Planning – Scheduling
- Project Planning – Estimating, Monitoring & Controlling Costs
- Contracting & Procurement
- Project Risk Management for oil and gas projects
- Performance and Resource Management
- Effective project execution – the Quality perspective
- Project Completion and Post Implementation Appraisals
- Global trends
- How has the world changed in terms of risk management and regulatory requirements?
- What best practices do we see at Board level and below for dealing with risk
- What can we learn from some high profile cases
- Compliance risk
- Key regulatory risks for Oil & Gas Firms
- Tone at the top
- What is an “In control” statement
- Best practices for handling compliance risk
- Enterprise Risk Management
- What is it?
- Best practices
Ir. Pulung Susilo Rahardjo
He received Bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering from Mechanical Engineering Department, Industrial Engineering Faculty, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) on 1981. He has a professional and practice experiences as Project Management Senior Staff more than 35 years in National & Multinational Company special Oil & Gas Onshore & Offshore Industry. He also attended at many project management seminar & course program at Indonesian & overseas institution. He retired from Petronas Carigali Indonesia (PCINO) on year 2014 and focused in Project Management Advisor and Project Management Instructor.
Jadwal Training Resiko Regulasi Firma Migas Jogja Media Training 2021 :
5-7 Januari 2021 | 12-14 Januari 2021 | 26-28 Januari 2021
2-4 Februari 2021 | 16-18 Februari 2021 | 23-25 Februari 2021
2-4 Maret 2021 | 16-18 Maret 2021
6-8 April 2021 | 13-15 April 2021 | 27-29 April 2021
4-6 Mei 2021 | 18-20 Mei 2021
2-4 Juni 2021 | 15-17 Juni 2021
6-8 Juli 2021 | 27-29 Juli 2021
10-12 Agustus 2021 | 24-26 Agustus 2021
14-16 September 2021 | 22-24 September | 28-30 September 2021
12-14 Oktober 2021 | 26-28 Oktober 2021
2-4 November 2021 | 16-18 November 2021 | 23-25 November 2021
7-9 Desember 2021 | 14-16 Desember 2021 | 21-23 Desember 2021 | 28-30 Desember 2021
Jadwal Training Resiko Regulasi Firma Migas Jogja Media Training 2022 :
4-6 Januari 2022 | 11-13 Januari 2022 | 17-19 Januari 2022 | 25-27 Januari 2022
2-4 Februari 2022 | 8-10 Februari 2022 | 15-17 Februari 2022 | 15-17 Februari 2022
2-4 Maret 2022 | 9-11 Maret 2022 | 15-17 Maret 2022 | 22-24 Maret 2022 | 29-31 Maret 2022
5-7 April 2022 | 12-14 April 2022 | 18-20 April 2022
9-11 Mei 2022 | 17-19 Mei 2022 | 23-25 Mei 2022
7-9 Juni 2022 | 14-16 Juni 2022 | 20-22 Juni 2022 | 28-30 Juni 2022
4-6 Juli 2022 | 12-14 Juli 2022 | 19-21 Juli 2022 | 25-27 Juli 2022
2-4 Agustus 2022 | 8-10 Agustus 2022 | 23-25 Agustus 2022
5-7 September 2022 | 13-15 September 2022 | 20-22 September 2022 | 26-28 September 2022
4-6 Oktober 2022 | 11-13 Oktober 2022 | 18-20 Oktober 2022
7-9 November 2022 | 15-17 November 2022 | 28-30 November 2022
6-8 Desember 2022 | 12-14 Desember 2022 | 19-21 Desember 2022 | 27-29 Desember 2022
Catatan: Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta.
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan :
jadwal Training Resiko Regulasi Firma Migas
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
- Online atau Daring, Zoom, Google Meet, TeamLink
Catatan : Biaya pelatihan disesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta, untuk informasi lebih lanjut silahkan menghubungi kami
Investasi Training Resiko Regulasi Firma Migas Jogja Media Training:
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Training Resiko Regulasi Firma Migas di Jogja Media Training:
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia