Training Oil And Gas Material Procurement Management
Pelatihan Manajemen Pengadaan Barang di Industri Migas
The Procurement / Supply Chain discipline covers skills and processes primarily focused on managing supply chains that support the wide range of facilities found in the oil and gas industry. In the past five years or more, oil companies have begun to reshape procurement, logistics and warehousing operations to be less transaction-oriented and more strategic in nature.
• How the industry is structured including host country and strategic relationships
• Business drivers and interface issues to be supported by procurement in an environment of increasing joint operations and shifting relationship models around the globe.
• The role of industry economics in dictating procurement good practices in cost management.
• Industry global compliance needs and how procurement can add value in meeting them.
• How the industry is modeled in the E&P (upstream), midstream and downstream value chains.
• The E&P Asset Management Cycle and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) concepts as it relates to the oil and gas industry.
• Characteristics of supply markets to oil and gas and the emphasis on market intelligence practices and managing supply risks.
• What constitutes effective procurement/supply chain metrics for performance improvement
• Procurement challenges unique to the industry including global sourcing, local content requirements, and the growth of e–Commerce.
1. Industry Overview For Procurement Including Host Country and Strategic Relationships
2. Key Business Drivers And Interface Issues Between Projects And Operations
3. Procurement’s Role In Oil and Gas Value Chain Management – Upstream, Midstream and Downstream
4. Transportation, Supply Chain & Distribution Management, Legal/Contract Management
5. Asset Management Cycle and Total Cost Of Ownership (TCO)
6. Economics Of Oil and Gas That Drive Procurement Value Creation
7. Industry Regulatory and Contractor Safety Compliance Issues That Impact Procurement
8. Industry Market Intelligence Practices In Procurement
9. Industry Spend Analysis Characteristics and Needed Strategies
10. Creating Industry Category Management (Sector) Strategies
11. Key Procurement and Supplier Performance Metrics
12. Trends In Global Sourcing and Local Content Requirements
13. Oil and Gas Law And Global Contracting Risks
14. The Influence Of E-commerce and E-procurement Initiatives In Oil and Gas
M. Syahri, Ph.D, M. Eng.
Supply chain professionals with 2-7 years experience either inside or outside the oil and gas industry. The course is for anyone who needs a better understanding of procurement value creation in the oil & gas industry and includes buyers, procurement specialists, logistics specialists, business analysts, team leaders, project managers, commodity managers, materials managers, and new sourcing specialists or category managers. This course has been designed in collaboration with major oil companies to increase procurement competencies that are most relevant to the industry today.
Jadwal Pelatihan Jogja Media Training 2020 :
5-7 Januari 2021 | 12-14 Januari 2021 | 26-28 Januari 2021
2-4 Februari 2021 | 16-18 Februari 2021 | 23-25 Februari 2021
2-4 Maret 2021 | 16-18 Maret 2021
6-8 April 2021 | 13-15 April 2021 | 27-29 April 2021
4-6 Mei 2021 | 18-20 Mei 2021
2-4 Juni 2021 | 15-17 Juni 2021
6-8 Juli 2021 | 27-29 Juli 2021
10-12 Agustus 2021 | 24-26 Agustus 2021
14-16 September 2021 | 28-30 September 2021
12-14 Oktober 2021 | 26-28 Oktober 2021
2-4 November 2021 | 16-18 November 2021 | 23-25 November 2021
7-9 Desember 2021 | 14-16 Desember 2021 | 21-23 Desember 2021 | 28-30 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Investasi Pelatihan Tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia