TYRE HANDLING SAFETY FOR TIRE HANDLER
Off-The Road tires are very heavy, poor handling of an unfitted tire can cause serious injury. When transporting tire, particular care must be taken to ensure that the beads & inner of the tire are not damaged. Even a minor damage on bead or inner liner will result in premature failure due to air seeping into the body of the tire causing a separation. In order to eliminate the risk of damage at the bead area and other problems which could result due improper handling, we strongly advise that.
Tyre and rim related accidents at surface mines are caused, in many instances, by the handling and servicing of multipiece and single piece rim wheels such as are used on large surface mining equipment. Certain accidents are caused by unsafe mounting, de-mounting, exploding tires, faulty tire and rim components, improperly trained personnel, etc. All mining personnel should be trained in safe tire and rim handling and servicing procedures.
This program was developed to give mining industry personnel additional information to use
with already existing training materials related to servicing multipiece and single piece rim wheels on large surface mining equipment. Special sections or all of this material can be used as a training aid to enhance the safety knowledge or awareness of the student.
1. Code of Federal Regulations that relate to tire and rim safety at coal, metal, and nonmetal mines.
2. Safe and Unsafe Practices While Working on and Around Tires and Rims
3. Awareness of Tire And Rim Problems
4. Safety Points Related to Servicing Multipiece and Single Piece Rim Wheels
5. Safe Operating Procedures for Multipiece and Single Piece Rim Wheels
6. Safety Awareness Training on Tires, Rims, and Restraining Devices
7. Safe Preventive Maintenance
8. General Mine Site Maintenance
9. Mining Equipment Operator Training
10. Mounting Heavy-Duty Tires And Rims For Large Surface Mining Equipment
11. Major Safety Factors When Working on Tires and Rims
12. Tire Care and Selection For Surface Mining Operations
13. Most Common Safety Do’s and Don’ts of Working on or Around Tires and Rims
14. Illustrations and Descriptions of Tire and Rim Related Fatalities
All personnel required to operate Material Handler Telescopic, especially in the handling of the tires or anyone who has an interest in learning how to safely and competently operate Telescopic Material Handler
· Mine Trainer Coordinator di PT Indo Muro Kencana
· Mine Trainer Operational di PT Thiess Indonesia
· Trainer Tyre Awareness Training
Jadwal Pelatihan di Jogja Media Training Tahun 2018 :
- 13-15 Februari 2018
- 27-29 Maret 2018
- 10-12 April 2018
- 7-9 Mei 2018
- 17-19 Juli 2018
- 14-16 Agustus 2018
- 18-20 September 2018
- 16-18 Oktober 2018
- 21-23 November 2018
- 26-28 Desember 2018
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan jogja-training.com :
- Yogyakarta, (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand (Please Contact Our Marketing)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2018 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Jogja Media Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive