Pelatihan Pumps and Compressors : Predictive Maintenance & Diagnostics
Pumps and compressors are generally critical machines in any production process, and hence it is vital that maintenance is most effective for these units. This course aims to provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of how to use a combined predictive and preventive maintenance approach to achieve maximum reliability and greatest understanding of any deterioration that may occur.
Who Should Attend
Engineers, supervisory and technical staff involved in the monitoring, predictive maintenance and diagnostics of pumps and compressors.
The program assumes familiarity with the design and construction of pumps and compressors. From this starting point it adopts an analytical approach to understanding the failure of all types of pumps and compressors.
From a component-by-component perspective, the program investigates the root causes of failure, and relates these to operating conditions and process parameters. Design, installation, lubrication and wear related failure mechanisms are identified and a detailed understanding of the troubleshooting and diagnostic methods needed to detect and identify these is developed.
The program provides participants with the knowledge needed to be effective in the inspection, monitoring and diagnostics of pumps and compressors, with emphasis placed upon the importance of a combined condition monitoring and strip-down inspection approach to maintenance.
The program is delivered in a combination of lecture style and computer-based training. In addition, a significant amount of time is set aside for small working group activity when addressing case study problems. Extensive use is made of case study material to underline the key aspects of the course and to give the delegates exposure to current best practice.
PUMPS AND COMPRESSORS PROGRAM OUTLINE
- Friction, lubrication and wear mechanisms.
- Adhesive wear, abrasive wear, fatigue and fretting
- Machinery life cycles
- Mechanical issues, balancing and alignment
- Statistical reliability analysis
DAY – 2
- Reliability models
- Root cause of, symptoms and detection mechanisms for imbalance
- Root cause of, symptoms and detection mechanisms for looseness
- Root cause of, symptoms and detection mechanisms for misalignment
- Root cause of, symptoms and detection mechanisms for gear problems
- Root cause of, symptoms and detection mechanisms for bearing problems
- Cavitation, causes and prevention
- Anti-friction bearings: types, lifetime, mounting, applications, related problems
- Plain and pad bearings, thrust bearings: operation, maintenance, incidents
- Mechanical seals, types, operation, related problems
- Other seals for positive displacement pumps and reciprocating compressors
- Performing a balance
- Vibration monitoring
- Overall and spectral measurements
- Vibration limits
- Introduction to spectrum analysis
- Lubricant monitoring
- Shape, size, amount, chemical composition of debris
- Analytical techniques
- The role of condition monitoring in pumps and compressor maintenance Diagnostic methods
- Capabilities and limitations of condition monitoring, and the need for a combined approach
- The importance of plant inspection
- Measurement devices, and what to monitor and where
Jadwal Pelatihan di Jogja Media Training Tahun 2018 :
- 13-15 Februari 2018
- 27-29 Maret 2018
- 10-12 April 2018
- 7-9 Mei 2018
- 17-19 Juli 2018
- 14-16 Agustus 2018
- 18-20 September 2018
- 16-18 Oktober 2018
- 21-23 November 2018
- 26-28 Desember 2018
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan jogja-training.com :
- Yogyakarta, (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand (Please Contact Our Marketing)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2018 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Jogja Media Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive