PELATIHAN ADVANCED ELECTRICAL MOTOR (Operation, Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Failure)
This training is designed to give knowledge and skill on operation, maintenance, protection, control, troubleshooting and Failure of electric motor that many used in industries. Electrical motors are the “workhorses” of industry and are the most widely used electrical machines. Applications of electrical motor can be found in industries, electric transportation, robotics, process control and energy conservation. This course gives a thorough understanding of electrical motor’s working, control , protection, maintenance, failure modes and the tools to maintain and troubleshoot electrical motors. This course also covers electrical motor starting and speed control .
Reliability-based maintenance (RBM) and condition-based maintenance (CBM) strategies are now widely used by industry, and health monitoring of electrical motor and drives. Motor current signature analysis (MCSA) use to diagnose faults in induction motor drives. MCSA is a noninvasive, online monitoring technique for the diagnosis of problems in induction motors. Participant will gain a fundamental understanding of the electrical motor, installation, operation, maintenance, failure and troubleshooting. Participant will gain valuable insight into the selection of the protection necessary to ensure motors are protected against fault conditions, so as to ensure reliability and long life. Computer simulations are used for understanding of electrical motor operation, maintenance, failure and troubleshooting.
After successfully completing this course, Participants will able to do the following:
- Understand the electrical motor basic principles
- Understand the operation, maintenance, protection, control, troubleshooting and Failure of electrical motor
- Describe the failure analysis of electrical motor and the solutions.
- Understand the Troubleshooting of failure of electrical motor.
- Introduction to electrical motor (Fundamental Concepts, AC and DC Motor).
- Types Of Electric Motors ( Induction Motors, Synchronized Motor, Shunt, Series and Compound Reinforcement)
- Electrical motor operating system and starting control
- Electrical motor: speed control.
- Protection of Electric Motor During Starting, Running and Braking
- Maintenance of Electric Motor
- Energy efficiency of electrical motor.
- Power Quality issue: Harmonic elimination
- Troubleshoot of electrical motor
- Failure Analysis And Repair of electrical motor.
- Condition monitoring for electrical motor systems
- Causes and effects of: broken rotor bars, abnormal airgap eccentricity, shorted turns in stator windings, shaft/coupling misalignment, stator core vibration characteristics and problems
- Interrelationships between current and vibration monitoring to detect the root cause analysis (RCA) of problems
- Fundamentals on current signature analysis of motor to detect electrical motor problems.
- Prediction of fault severity: reliability and limitations
- Case histories from a range of industries
- Diagnosis of mechanical problems of electrical motor
- Computer simulations are used for electrical motor operation, maintenance, failure and troubleshooting.
- Software support
- Case study
Jadwal Schedule Jogja Media Training Tahun 2017 :
09 – 11 Januari 2017
21 – 23 Februari 2017
29 –31 Maret 2017
11 – 13 April 2017
08 – 10 Mei 2017
21 – 23 Juni 2017
19 – 21 Juli 2017
08 – 10 Agustus 2017
24 – 26 September 2017
16 – 18 Oktober 2017
19 – 21 November 2017
10 – 12 Desember 2017
*Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan Jogja Media Training :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2017 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Jogja Media Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia