TRAINING Respon Komunikasi Krisis dan Media untuk Pemimpin Hari Ini
PELATIHAN Respon Komunikasi Krisis dan Media untuk Pemimpin Hari Ini
Deskripsi PELATIHAN Respon Komunikasi Krisis dan Media untuk Pemimpin Hari Ini :
This critically acclaimed seminar was developed by Richard Brundage, the widely recognized international crisis communications expert, author of the book, “The Heart In Communicating”, former TV news anchor, producer and director whose programs have appeared on national television.
His “live-on-camera” seminar, “Crisis Communications and Media Response Training for Today’s Leaders” has received standing ovations around the world. . From medical, corporate, legal and educational professionals to government, association executives, and industry leaders, Brundage has trained some of the nation’s top executives with his insightful, intensive and practical techniques. His uniquely supportive workshops yield immediate and lasting results for all who participate.
He was recently selected by the State Department to train new U.S. Ambassadors, and was the only crisis communicator in North America to be featured in the 60-minute television special, “Global Risk Management”. His message extends far beyond responding to the media: It is “new millennium thinking” about how we all communicate with each other.
Materi PELATIHAN Respon Komunikasi Krisis dan Media untuk Pemimpin Hari Ini :
9:00am – 9:10am Opening Remarks & Introductions: Host
9:10am – 10:30am Section I: Participants will learn:
* How to capture 87% of your audience in the first 5 seconds.
* Theme and bridging techniques to make sure your agenda is heard
* Exercises that create image and impressions
* How to “humanize” your organization in any situation.
* The 4 Instant Lessons of a media interview or speech
* The reporters agenda vs yours.
* How to handle confrontational interviews or audience questions.
* The 6 “C’s” of professional media responding.
* The two leading character traits viewers look for in a respondent.
* Pre-interview techniques to insure a good sound bite.
* The “Cardinal Rule of Crisis Communications”.
10:30am -10:45am Morning Break
10:45am – 12:00pm Section II: Participants will learn:
* “Fact Sheets”; how to write them and make sure they are used.
* The magic “12 second” window and how it works for you.
* A look at how newsrooms operate and how decisions are made.
* Differences between television, radio and newspaper interviews.
* Creating your “Image”; how and when to do it.
* Writing for the “ear” as well as the “eye”.
* How to provide balance to the story – every time.
* “practice makes perfect” exercises for the senior executive.
* How to make sure your message is clearly understood.
* 40 techniques for improving your performance in any media or public appearance
* Body language techniques used by the pros.
* How never to be taken “out of context” again in print, radio or television.
12:00pm – 1:00pm Luncheon Break
1:00pm – 2:30pm Section III: Participants will learn:
* “Case Study” analysis. Participants will be divided into small groups and given
* case studies on which they will prepare responses for. Each case study will represent a
* real situation, which if improperly responded to, would leave a negative impact on the
* organization involved. Individual simulated interviews will begin and will be critiqued.
2:30pm – 2:45pm Afternoon Break
2:45pm – 3:45pm Section IV: Participants will learn:
* “Case Studies” continue with on-camera exercises. Tapes are played back
* and critiques are given by instructor. Concentrates on “theme building” and sound bite techniques for print, radio and television. Students will then learn how to
* conduct a “News Conference”, including preparing an opening statement, and fielding
* questions from reporters.
3:45pm – 4:00pm Question and Answer Session
4:00 pm Seminar Close – Host
Jadwal Pelatihan Jogja Media Training Tahun2019 :
- 8-10 Januari 2019
- 6-8 Februari 2019
- 19-21 Februari 2019
- 4-6 Maret 2019
- 19-21 Maret 2019
- 16-18 Maret 2019
- 6-8 Mei 2019
- 18-20 Juni 2019
- 9-11 Juli 2019
- 13-15 Agustus 2019
- 10-12 September 2019
- 8-10 Oktober 2019
- 5-7 November 2019
- 10 – 12 Desember 2019
- 23-24 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan Tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia