TRAINING PEMBATASAN EKSPOR UNTUK BAHAN BAKU LOGAM YANG TIDAK DIPERLUKAN
PELATIHAN PEMBATASAN EKSPOR UNTUK BAHAN BAKU LOGAM YANG TIDAK DIPERLUKAN
Deskripsi PELATIHAN PEMBATASAN EKSPOR UNTUK BAHAN BAKU LOGAM YANG TIDAK DIPERLUKAN :
We proudly presents an international conference, Indomining Summit 2012. This year’s conference is titled Export Limitation for Unprocessed Metal Raw Material, which will discuss the export ban policy and its impact to domestic and international market, on 12 – 13 June 2012 in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The conference will discuss Indonesia’s export ban policy and its impact to domestic and international market. It has been a public understanding that the newly issued Regulation of Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources No.7 Year 2012 regarding Mineral Added Value through Mineral Processing and Purification has raised many reaction, not only from industries but also from local government. This regulation, which bans export of mineral ore from Indonesia starting on May 2012, will not allow any contracts for exporting raw materials. Besides, the regulation obligates all Mining Effort License (IUP) holder at any stage, to build ore smelting facility or, in case it is not feasible, to deliver the ore to other company’s smelter.
However, the Government of Indonesia has just released another policy regarding export limitation which allow export 14 types of ore materials with tight requirements, e.g. clear status of mining license, full payment of mining tax and royalty, and submit proposal of smelter construction plan to government. Also, there is an additional 20% of export tax for those ore materials. This conference will be a moment to evaluate those regulation, as the government says that they are open for critics and evaluation of this regulation.
The organizer invites competent and professional speakers from Indonesia, China, Philippines, and Australia to share their opinions and knowledge on this matter. Join us and do not miss your chance to update information and meet many network in this conference.
* Simon F. Sembiring | Senior Mining Observer
* Paul Bhartolomew | Managing Editor Platts SBB Melbourne, Australia
* Friday Gao | Asian Metal Analyst, Beijing, China
* Budi Irmawan | Director General of Basic Metal Industry, Ministry of Industry
* Dendi Adisuryo | Natural Resources Law Consultant
* Natalia Ratna K | Directorate Investment Deregulation, Indonesia Investment Board
Jadwal Pelatihan Jogja Media Training Tahun2019 :
- 8-10 Januari 2019
- 6-8 Februari 2019
- 19-21 Februari 2019
- 4-6 Maret 2019
- 19-21 Maret 2019
- 16-18 Maret 2019
- 6-8 Mei 2019
- 18-20 Juni 2019
- 9-11 Juli 2019
- 13-15 Agustus 2019
- 10-12 September 2019
- 8-10 Oktober 2019
- 5-7 November 2019
- 10 – 12 Desember 2019
- 23-24 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan Tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia