Training Modern Electric Power Systems
Pelatihan Modern Electric Power Systems
Modern Electric Power System has moved away from its regulated roots and is rushing headlong toward freewheeling competition, spurring more creative uses of energy and unprecedented advancements in plant efficiencies. Environmentalism has rushed forward too, ensuring that no power-generation technology is unscathed by demands for lower emissions and ecological impacts. Also over the past decade, computer capability has skyrocketed in effectiveness and plummeted in cost, launching a mass invasion of control rooms by digital instrumentation. Changes such as these make today’s power plant a more diverse and more complex mix of technologies than ever before.
This course is designed to provide a good coverage of the generation, transformation, transmission, distribution and utilization of electric power and energy as well as the modeling, analysis, planning, design, monitoring and control of modern electric power systems. It will provide a contemporary overview of this far-reaching field as well as bringing together the core of knowledge from all of the many topics encompassed by the field. The course is intended to give participants a working knowledge of the modern electric power systems operations from generation through transmission and distribution through wiring. Basic electrical terminology and concepts are discussed with regard to design, construction, operations and maintenance of power plants substations and transmission and distribution lines. The effects of the deregulation of electric power utilities are discussed with interesting examples. The basic concepts of fiber optics and other telecommunications systems used in the electric power industry are also presented.
Further, the course will introduce and explore a number of engineering and economic problems involved in planning, operating, and controlling power generation and transmission systems in electric utilities. The topics included serve as an effective means to introduce participants to advanced operations methods applied to practical electric power engineering problems. Some topics cover methods that are currently being applied in the control and operation of the modern electric power systems.
However, in a 5-day course it is, of course, impossible to consider all the problems and “best practices” in this advanced field. We can only introduce the types of problems that arise, illustrate theoretical and practical approaches and point the participant the direction of seeking more information and developing advanced skills as they are required. As a matter of fact, this course covers a wide range of topics related to the design, operation and control of power systems that are usually treated separately. Various issues are treated in depth with analytical rigor and practical insight. The subject matter is presented in a very interesting and unique perspective. It combines, in a structured way, control theory, characteristics and modeling of individual elements and analysis of different aspects of modern electric power systems.
· Apply the latest techniques and technology on the design, analysis, planning, monitoring, control, maintenance and troubleshooting of electric power systems such as generation, transformation, transmission, distribution, substation and utilization
· Identify the modern power system components and explain their functions
· Discuss the concept of electric power generation including synchronous machinery, thermal generating plants and distributed utilities
· Explain the theory & principles of transformers and identify its various types as well as their features & functions
· Determine the transmission system structure, components & accessories and sag & tension of conductor
· Identify the different types of substations such as substation grounding, lightning & substation fire protection
· Employ the distribution system modeling & analysis and power system operation & control
· Describe electric power utilization including the metering of electric power & energy and load characterization & load modeling
· Employ the methodological process of power system analysis & simulation and identify fault analysis in power systems
· Discuss the principles of power system protection & power system transients including the protection of synchronous generators, digital relaying, lightning strokes, over voltages, switching surges & insulation coordination
· Implement the power system dynamics & stability with its methodological applications used in modern power system
· Carryout power system planning & reliability applied in power systems
· Discuss the power electronics & power quality and recognize their practical use in modern electric power system
· Use economic dispatch of thermal units including its methods of solution
· Identify the factors affecting power system security and determine the variables to be considered in the environmental controls of electric power system
Tugino, ST, MT
This course is suitable for electrical power managers, engineers, superintendents, supervisors, foremen, technicians and those who are involved in the design, engineering, operation, maintenance and control of the electric power system or anyone interested in obtaining a working knowledge of the modern electric power system.
Jadwal Training Tahun 2017
09 – 11 Januari 2017
21 – 23 Februari 2017
29 – 31 Maret 2017
11 – 13 April 2017
08 – 10 Mei 2017
21 – 23 Mei 2017
19 – 21 Juni 2017
18 – 20 Juli 2017
08 – 10 Agustus 2017
24 – 26 September 2017
16 – 18 Oktober 2017
19 – 21 November 2017
10 – 12 Desember 2017
*Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
• Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
• Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
• Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
• Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
• Surabaya, Hotel Amaris(6.00.000 IDR / participant)
• Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2017 ini :
• Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
• Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.