TRAINING INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER (ISM)
The Information Security Manager® (ISM®) certification program is developed specifically for experienced information security managers and those who have information security management responsibilities. The ISM certification is for the individual who manages, designs, oversees and/or assesses an enterprise’s information security (IS). The ISM certification promotes international practices and provides executive management with assurance that those earning the designation have the required experience and knowledge to provide effective security management and consulting services. Individuals earning the ISM certification become part of an elite peer network, attaining a one-of-a-kind credential. The ISM job practice also defines a global job description for the information security manager and a method to measure existing staff or compare prospective new hires. The course contents are impregnated by standard course recognized by ISA ( Information Security Auditor)
Tujuan Training Information Security Manager (ISM)
The course has been designed to enhance the skill of participants in the area of security management, especially in relation to their day-to-day operation as related to information security management. The training shall provide the participant with the following capabilities:
– Have thorough understanding on Common Body of Knowledge within the scope of Information Security Management
– Enhanced knowledge and skill in dealing with the operational issues as related to information security within day-to-day installation operation
– Enhanced the skill in the design, implement, manage, and asses the organization’s IT security system by applying the Common Body of Knowledge in ISM
– Prepare individual competency for the ISM professional exam
– To enhanced the skill of the participants in Information Secuity, and escalate their management proficiency with broad managerial perspective essential for their day-to-day IT security operation and preparing the skill for IT security management procedural set up.
Materi Pelatihan Information Security Manager (ISM)
1. Information Security Governance
2. Information Risk Management
3. Information Security Program(me) Development
4. Information Security Program(me) Management
5. Information Security Management
6. Incident and Respone Management
7. An Information ecurity steering group function
8. Legal and regulatory issues associated with internet businesses, global transmissions and trans border data flows
9. Common insurance policies and imposed conditions
10. Information security process improvement
11. Recovery time objectives (RTO) for information resources
12. Cost benefit analysis techniques in assessing options for mitigating risks threats and exposures to acceptable levels.
13. Security metrics design, development and implementation.
14. Information security management due diligence activities and reviews of the infrastructure.
15. Events affecting security baselines that may
16. The requirements for collecting and presenting evidence; rules for evidence, admissibility of evidence, quality and completeness of evidence.
17. External vulnerability reporting sources
18. The key components of cost benefit analysis and enterprise migration plans
19. Privacy and tax laws and tariffs, data import/export restrictions, restrictions on cryptography, warranties, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, national security
20. ISM information classification methods
21. Life-cycle-based risk management principles and practices.
22. Cost benefit analysis techniques in assessing options for mitigating risks threats and exposures to acceptable levels.
23. Security baselines and configuration management in the design and management of required risk assessment
24. Changes to information security requirements in security plans, test plans and re-performance
25. Disaster recovery testing for infrastructure and critical business applications, business applications and the infrastructure
26. Acquisition management methods and techniques
27. Evaluation of vendor service level agreements, preparation of contracts) ISM question and answer
Metode Training Information Security Manager (ISM)
- Case Study
Jadwal Pelatihan Jogja Media Training Tahun2019 :
- 8-10 Januari 2019
- 6-8 Februari 2019
- 19-21 Februari 2019
- 4-6 Maret 2019
- 19-21 Maret 2019
- 16-18 Maret 2019
- 6-8 Mei 2019
- 18-20 Juni 2019
- 9-11 Juli 2019
- 13-15 Agustus 2019
- 10-12 September 2019
- 8-10 Oktober 2019
- 5-7 November 2019
- 10 – 12 Desember 2019
- 23-24 Desember 2019
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan Tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia