Training Basic Drilling Technology – BDT
• About drilling equipment and how it is used
• Drilling terminology and abbreviations
• Keys to planning a successful well
• Common drilling problems and how to avoid them
• How to read a morning report
• Technology behind information on the morning report
Description of Pelatihan Basic Drilling Technology – BDT
During the first day of this course, the entire drilling process will be discussed. The process begins with identification of a target formation and discusses the equipment and procedures used to reach that target. This provides the background to explain all of the interacting variables involved in drilling wells. The remainder of the week involves detail discussions of the primary technologies needed to understand the science, engineering, and art needed to create, or construct, a useful well bore. Although some mathematics, such as algebra, will be used in some of the discussions, the primary intent is to provide an understanding of the theory. The ability to calculate the various numbers will be very helpful, but not absolutely necessary, for comprehension of the procedures and theory.
Successful drilling operations require blending many technologies. Drilling equipment and procedures have a unique language that must be conquered in order to understand drilling operations. This course provides the drilling vocabulary required to understand the complicated procedures needed to drill wells. The details and theory behind these procedures are discussed during the remainder of the week. Explanation of drilling rig equipment and procedures provide the fundamentals necessary to begin a career in drilling operations or engineering, or for cross-training team efforts. The course provides a fundamental, basic knowledge of the intricacies of drilling fluid, drilled solids management, drill bits, drill string design, directional drilling, cementing, casing, hydraulic optimization, and a discussion of predominant problems such as stuck pipe and lost circulation. Background information, such as: clay structure (needed to understand well bore instability and drilling fluids), discussion of pressure and pressure effects, the theory behind factors affecting drilling performance, and rock failure under pressure, are included to enhance the understanding of the drilling process and problems.
Many who work or have worked around drilling rigs benefit from this course because of this discussion of background theory. This is frequently missing in the “apprentice” method of training rig personnel. The art and science of drilling are explained in simple terms. After discussing all components and procedures related to drilling, morning reports are discussed and become understandable.
Drilling morning reports describe daily activities of a drilling rig. It contains descriptions of activities on the rig, procedures followed during the preceding 24 hours, abbreviations, and much data. The data results from many measurements and observations and can be used to evaluate drilling progress, signal problems which may be developing, and provide a record of trends. The information on morning reports is explained by developing the theory behind the measurements and providing an understanding of what is being measured.
Contents of Pelatihan Basic Drilling Technology – BDT
• The overall drilling process
• The language of drillers: Understanding their terminologies
• Rig equipment: Rig types, drill bits, drill strings, solids management, well control, tank arrangement
• Rig operations: Drilling fluids, cementing, casing design
• Hole problems: Stuck pipe, lost returns, well control
• MWD and directional drilling operations and tools
• Understanding morning reports
Peserta dapat diikuti oleh semua yang tertarik pada bidang ini. Selain itu juga dapat diikuti oleh semua yang ingin mengatahui dan mendalami tentang bidang ini.
Instruktur dalam Pelatihan dan Training ini akan dibawakan oleh seorang yang ahli dalam bidang ini.
2. Diskusi antar peserta
3. Studi kasus
6. Konsultasi dengan instruktur
Jadwal Training Tahun 2017
09 – 11 Januari 2017
21 – 23 Februari 2017
29 – 31 Maret 2017
11 – 13 April 2017
08 – 10 Mei 2017
21 – 23 Mei 2017
19 – 21 Juni 2017
18 – 20 Juli 2017
08 – 10 Agustus 2017
24 – 26 September 2017
16 – 18 Oktober 2017
19 – 21 November 2017
10 – 12 Desember 2017
*Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
• Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
• Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
• Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
• Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2017 ini :
• Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
• Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran