TRAINING ACCREDITED SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST (ASCA)
Deskripsi Pelatihan Accredited Supply Chain Analyst (ASCA)
This course shall describe a contemporary and international supply chain management. The increasing integration of all functions of the firm requires that supply chain professionals must be aware of the impact that logistical decision-making has on other elements of the firm’s strategic goals and objectives. In addition, the current logistics and supply chain professional must have an awareness of the changes in and increased use of technology, emphasis on strategic planning, and supply chain integration as a competitive imperative, and the practice of supply chain is a professional discipline.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify reference and implement logistics management and control policies, standards and related supply chain/ logistics operation standards. Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in the logistics process.
Each class session will include discussion on logistics management, security, control or supply chain management issues that participants should be familiar with.
Tujuan Training Accredited Supply Chain Analyst (ASCA)
At the completion of this course, the participants should be able to :
1. To promote recognition and acceptance of professional status for people involved in supply chain operations among other areas of business management.
2. To develop performance standards and operational guidelines that can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain management.
3. To increase the degree to which the individual gains personal confidence, satisfaction, and pride from direct involvement in supply chain management and operations.
4. The use of technology and information systems to provide the basis for firm- and supply chain-wide integration and cooperation is necessary for successful operations.
Materi Pelatihan Accredited Supply Chain Analyst (ASCA)
1: Introduction to Supply Chain
2: Value Chain Management
3: Logistics and Distribution
4: Outsourcing in SCM
5: Distribution and Warehousing
6: Logistics Cost Planning
7: Supply Chain Management Improvement
8: e-Supply Chain
9: SCOR Model
Metode Training Accredited Supply Chain Analyst (ASCA)
- Case Study
Jadwal Pelatihan Jogja Media Training 2020 :
7-9 Januari 2020
4-6 Februari 2020
18-20 Februari 2020
3-5 Maret 2020
17-19 Maret 2020
14-16 April 2020
28-30 April 2020
12-14 Mei 2020
9-11 Juni 2020
23-25 Juni 2020
7-9 Juli 2020
21-23 Juli 2020
11-13 Agustus 2020
25-27 Agustus 2020
8-10 September 2020
22-24 September 2020
6-8 Oktober 2020
20-22 Oktober 2020
10-12 November 2020
24-26 November 2020
8-10 Desember 2020
28-30 Desember 2020
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Investasi Pelatihan Tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia