Pelatihan ACCOUNT OFFICER PROFESSIONAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Training ACCOUNT OFFICER PROFESSIONAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
ACCOUNT OFFICER PROFESSIONAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
(2 Days Training)
The training was directed to the participants as an account officer who is tasked with finding and maintaining customers in the field of business services (in particular the Financial Services Sector) capable of performing their duties effectively reach its target / efficient and professional.
With this training, participants will obtain benefits:
1. Improve effective communication with clients / customers.
2. Better understand the characteristics and principles of “business services” finances effectively.
3. Increase of professional skill in carrying out his duties as an Account Officer.
4. Have the attitude, behavior and habits that are more effective in our daily lives and in performing the task.
5. Better able to handle, manage and maintain customers / clients.
6. Raising enlightening (enlightenment) and reinforcing (strengthening) the ability as an Account Officer.
1. Positive Perception: manage your mindset to bring positive energy every time
2. Effective Communication: managing a powerful communication (assertive and targeted, and impacts)
3. Transactional Analysis: manage the pattern of interpersonal relationships mutually beneficial
4. Service Business : provide excellent service that impact on customer satisfaction and loyalty
5. effective habits: have habits that are effective in managing themselves
6. selling skills: the skills to sell products, goods and services
7. Salesmanship; have the ability to establish long-term relationship that is productive
8. Customer Service Orientation: orientation of conduct aimed at maintaining good relations with customers
9. Innovation & Creativity: have a creative mind, and followed up with innovative action
Any employee whose job is to acquire and retain customers in the field of financial services business. Every officer who holds a position as an Account Officer (Account Executive)
Alex Murtin, SE, M Si, Akt / Imam Bintoro, SE MSFIN / Drs. Achmad Tjahjono, MM, Akt / Ichsan Setiyo B, SE, M Sc, Akt and Team
(Specialists in the fields of accounting and finance, academic and practitioner, who has experience in providing training and consulting to organizations / companies owned by the government or private)
Jadwal Pelatihan di Jogja Media Training Tahun 2018 :
- 13-15 Februari 2018
- 27-29 Maret 2018
- 10-12 April 2018
- 7-9 Mei 2018
- 17-19 Juli 2018
- 14-16 Agustus 2018
- 18-20 September 2018
- 16-18 Oktober 2018
- 21-23 November 2018
- 26-28 Desember 2018
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan jogja-training.com :
- Yogyakarta, (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand (Please Contact Our Marketing)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2018 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Jogja Media Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive