OFFSHORE STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS USING SACS
(STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS COMPUTER SYSTEM)
SACS is an integrated suite of software that supports the analysis, design, fabrication, and installation of offshore structures, including oil, gas, and wind farm platforms and topsides. Its ability to dynamically iterate designs allows users to perform advanced analysis, comply with offshore design criteria and visualize complex results.
SACS provides offshore engineers with comprehensive analysis and design capabilities that improve infrastructure operational safety and minimize risk and ensure compliance for a broad range of structures. It is proficient in specialized analyses important to any offshore project, including: non-linear structural analysis; dynamic response analysis due to wind, current, waves, and seismic loads; analysis for impact effects; and special high-end analysis for severe accidental loadings such as dynamic blast, ship impact, and structural collapse. SACS can model tubular jacket structures, foundations, spars, and topsides, as well as perform detailed fatigue life calculations.
This course will review the fundamentals behind offshore structures with the overall objective to provide participants with an understanding of the design and construction of offshore structure using Structural Analysis Computer System (SACS) software. SACS is the most comprehensive design and analysis package offered to both the offshore and civil engineering industries. Participants are expected to have basic structural design engineering knowledge.
This course will review the fundamentals behind offshore structures with the overall objective to provide participants with an understanding of the design and construction of offshore structure using Structural Analysis Computer System (SACS) software.
- Offshore Structure.
- SACS Modeling.
- Topsides Components : Deck, Cellar Deck, Mezzanine, Drain, Flare Booms, Helideck Design etc.
- Loading in SACS : Structure Dead Load, Equipment Loads, Crane Loads, Drilling Loads, Helicopter Loads, Wave and Current Loads, Pre Service Load etc.
- Analysis : Inplace Analysis, Load out Analysis, Lifting Analysis, Transportation Analysis, Launch Analysis, Seismic Analysis, Collapse Analysis etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course was designed specifically for engineers and physical scientists who are interested in structural design of offshore platforms.
Desniar Hadar Yumantoko, ST, MT and Team
4 days training
Jadwal Training Tahun 2017
09 – 11 Januari 2017
21 – 23 Februari 2017
29 – 31 Maret 2017
11 – 13 April 2017
08 – 10 Mei 2017
21 – 23 Mei 2017
19 – 21 Juni 2017
18 – 20 Juli 2017
08 – 10 Agustus 2017
24 – 26 September 2017
16 – 18 Oktober 2017
19 – 21 November 2017
10 – 12 Desember 2017
*Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
• Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
• Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
• Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
• Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
• Surabaya, Hotel Amaris(6.00.000 IDR / participant)
• Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2017 ini :
• Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
• Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Info lebih lanjut :
Mobile Phone : 0823 2208 6900 / 0857 2689 0879
Email : email@example.com