OFFSHORE STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS USING SACS
(STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS COMPUTER SYSTEM)
SACS is an integrated suite of software that supports the analysis, design, fabrication, and installation of offshore structures, including oil, gas, and wind farm platforms and topsides. Its ability to dynamically iterate designs allows users to perform advanced analysis, comply with offshore design criteria and visualize complex results.
SACS provides offshore engineers with comprehensive analysis and design capabilities that improve infrastructure operational safety and minimize risk and ensure compliance for a broad range of structures. It is proficient in specialized analyses important to any offshore project, including: non-linear structural analysis; dynamic response analysis due to wind, current, waves, and seismic loads; analysis for impact effects; and special high-end analysis for severe accidental loadings such as dynamic blast, ship impact, and structural collapse. SACS can model tubular jacket structures, foundations, spars, and topsides, as well as perform detailed fatigue life calculations.
This course will review the fundamentals behind offshore structures with the overall objective to provide participants with an understanding of the design and construction of offshore structure using Structural Analysis Computer System (SACS) software. SACS is the most comprehensive design and analysis package offered to both the offshore and civil engineering industries. Participants are expected to have basic structural design engineering knowledge.
This course will review the fundamentals behind offshore structures with the overall objective to provide participants with an understanding of the design and construction of offshore structure using Structural Analysis Computer System (SACS) software.
- Offshore Structure.
- SACS Modeling.
- Topsides Components : Deck, Cellar Deck, Mezzanine, Drain, Flare Booms, Helideck Design etc.
- Loading in SACS : Structure Dead Load, Equipment Loads, Crane Loads, Drilling Loads, Helicopter Loads, Wave and Current Loads, Pre Service Load etc.
- Analysis : Inplace Analysis, Load out Analysis, Lifting Analysis, Transportation Analysis, Launch Analysis, Seismic Analysis, Collapse Analysis etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course was designed specifically for engineers and physical scientists who are interested in structural design of offshore platforms.
Desniar Hadar Yumantoko, ST, MT and Team
4 days training
Jadwal Pelatihan di Jogja Media Training Tahun 2018 :
- 13-15 Februari 2018
- 27-29 Maret 2018
- 10-12 April 2018
- 7-9 Mei 2018
- 17-19 Juli 2018
- 14-16 Agustus 2018
- 18-20 September 2018
- 16-18 Oktober 2018
- 21-23 November 2018
- 26-28 Desember 2018
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan jogja-training.com :
- Yogyakarta, (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand (Please Contact Our Marketing)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2018 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Jogja Media Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive