ISO 10012 : Measurement Management System for SupportingISO 9001
ISO 10012:2003 is the ISOstandardthat specifies generic requirements and provides guidance for the management of measurement processes and metrological confirmation of measuring equipment used to support and demonstrate compliance with metrological requirements. It specifies quality management requirements of a measurement management system that can be used by an organization performing measurements as part of the overall management system, and to ensure metrological requirements are met.
ISO 10012:2003 is not intended to be used as a requisite for demonstrating conformance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or any other standard. Interested parties can agree to use ISO 10012:2003 as an input for satisfying measurement management system requirements in certification activities.
An effective measurement management system ensures that measuring equipment and measurement processes are fit for their intended use and is important in achieving product quality objectives and managing the risk of incorrect measurement results.
Thistrainingis intendedto provide an understandingregarding effective measurement management system ensures that measuring equipment and measurement processes are fit for their intended use and is important in achieving product quality objectives and managing the risk of incorrect measurement results.
1. Introduction to ISO 10012 : 2003
3. Normative references
4. Terms and definitions
5. Qualifications to Calibrate Systems & Document Procedures
6. General requirements
7. Gage Calibration requirements of ISO 10012; ISO 17025; ISO 9001:2000
8. Overview of Calibration Terminology
9. Overview of National Standards, Primary Standards, Reference Standards and working Standards
10. Management responsibility including metrological function, customer focus, quality objectives and management review
11. Resource management in terms of human, information, material and outside suppliers
12. Metrological confirmation and realization of measurement processes including measurement uncertainty and traceability
13. Measurement management system analysis and improvement including auditing, monitoring, control and improvement.
ü Those who manage, utilise or control calibration systems
ü Quality Managers and Engineers
ü Department Managers
ü Calibration Managers and Technicians
ü Assessors of calibration system
Riyanto, S.Pd., M.Si.,Ph.D
Jadwal Pelatihan di Jogja Media Training Tahun 2018 :
- 13-15 Februari 2018
- 27-29 Maret 2018
- 10-12 April 2018
- 7-9 Mei 2018
- 17-19 Juli 2018
- 14-16 Agustus 2018
- 18-20 September 2018
- 16-18 Oktober 2018
- 21-23 November 2018
- 26-28 Desember 2018
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan jogja-training.com :
- Yogyakarta, (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand (Please Contact Our Marketing)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2018 ini :
Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Jogja Media Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive