ISO 10012 : Measurement Management System for SupportingISO 9001
ISO 10012:2003 is the ISOstandardthat specifies generic requirements and provides guidance for the management of measurement processes and metrological confirmation of measuring equipment used to support and demonstrate compliance with metrological requirements. It specifies quality management requirements of a measurement management system that can be used by an organization performing measurements as part of the overall management system, and to ensure metrological requirements are met.
ISO 10012:2003 is not intended to be used as a requisite for demonstrating conformance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or any other standard. Interested parties can agree to use ISO 10012:2003 as an input for satisfying measurement management system requirements in certification activities.
An effective measurement management system ensures that measuring equipment and measurement processes are fit for their intended use and is important in achieving product quality objectives and managing the risk of incorrect measurement results.
Thistrainingis intendedto provide an understandingregarding effective measurement management system ensures that measuring equipment and measurement processes are fit for their intended use and is important in achieving product quality objectives and managing the risk of incorrect measurement results.
1. Introduction to ISO 10012 : 2003
3. Normative references
4. Terms and definitions
5. Qualifications to Calibrate Systems & Document Procedures
6. General requirements
7. Gage Calibration requirements of ISO 10012; ISO 17025; ISO 9001:2000
8. Overview of Calibration Terminology
9. Overview of National Standards, Primary Standards, Reference Standards and working Standards
10. Management responsibility including metrological function, customer focus, quality objectives and management review
11. Resource management in terms of human, information, material and outside suppliers
12. Metrological confirmation and realization of measurement processes including measurement uncertainty and traceability
13. Measurement management system analysis and improvement including auditing, monitoring, control and improvement.
ü Those who manage, utilise or control calibration systems
ü Quality Managers and Engineers
ü Department Managers
ü Calibration Managers and Technicians
ü Assessors of calibration system
Riyanto, S.Pd., M.Si.,Ph.D
Jadwal Training Tahun 2017
09 – 11 Januari 2017
21 – 23 Februari 2017
29 – 31 Maret 2017
11 – 13 April 2017
08 – 10 Mei 2017
21 – 23 Mei 2017
19 – 21 Juni 2017
18 – 20 Juli 2017
08 – 10 Agustus 2017
24 – 26 September 2017
16 – 18 Oktober 2017
19 – 21 November 2017
10 – 12 Desember 2017
*Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
• Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
• Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
• Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
• Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
• Surabaya, Hotel Amaris(6.00.000 IDR / participant)
• Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2017 ini :
• Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
• Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Info lebih lanjut :
Mobile Phone : 0823 2208 6900 / 0857 2689 0879
Email : email@example.com