TRAINING AC/ DC ELECTRICAL MOTOR
COURSE DESCRIPTION AC/ DC Electrical Motor
This course covers AC/DC electrical motor drives for speed/position control. It presents an integrated discussion of AC/DC electric motor, power electronics, and control systems. Applications of electric drives can be found in industries, electric transportation, robotics, process control and energy conservation. This course gives a thorough understanding of AC/DC electrical motor’s working, control , protection, maintenance, failure modes and the tools to maintain and troubleshoot AC/DC electrical motors drives. The course focuses on the dc and ac motor from solid state converters for better torque and speed response. Advanced control techniques are applied to optimize the performance of dc/ac motor drives. Since majority of modern drives are dc/ac motor drives, the course centers around the control of dc/ac motor drives.
Participant will gain a fundamental understanding of the AC/DC electrical motor drives, installation, operation and troubleshooting. Participant will gain valuable insight into the selection of the protection necessary to ensure your motors are protected against fault conditions, so as to ensure reliability and long life. Finally, control aspects of some special motors, such as permanent magnet synchronous motor, brushless dc motor, switched reluctance motor, etc. Computer simulations are used for understanding AC/DC electric motor, power-electronics based converters and the design of control systems.
Course Outcomes AC/ DC Electrical Motor
After successfully completing this course, Participants will able to do the following:
- Understand the AC/DC electrical motor drives basic principles
- Describe the Electric Drive systems and various applications such as flexible production systems, industries, transportation, robotics and process control.
- Understand the principle on AC/DC electrical motor.
- Understand the basic principles of power electronics in drives using switch-mode converters and pulse width modulation.
- Design torque, speed, and position controllers of motor drives.
- Explain operating principles, major components and control logic used with AC and DC drive speed controls.
- Learn the stepper motors and switched-reluctance motor drives.
- Get an appreciation of power quality issues in powering electric drives.
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of AC DC drives based on application.
- Discuss the advantages of using variable speed drives in constant torque and variable horsepower loads.
- Understand the Troubleshoot of AC/DC electrical motor drives.
Course OutLINE AC/ DC Electrical Motor
- Introduction to AC/DC electrical motor drives.
- Basic principles of electro-mechanical energy conversion (Efficiency, torque, inertia, horsepower/power factor, Torque-speed curves)
- Principles of AC electrical motor ( operating system and control )
- Principles of DC electrical motor ( operating system and control )
- Basic understanding of switch-mode power electronic converters in electric drives.
- DC-motor drives and electronically-commutated motor drives.
- DC motor drives (Speed-torque characteristics DC shunt, series, Speed and position control methods )
- Designing feedback controllers for motor drives.
- Introduction to AC machines.( Induction-synchronous motors )
- Induction-motor drives: speed control.
- Vector control of induction-motor drives.
- Reluctance drives: stepper-motor and switched-reluctance drives.
- Energy efficiency of electric drives and inverter-motor interactions.
- Powering electric drives: power quality issues.
- Ancillary issues in drives: sensors and controllers.
- Converters and control ( Phase controlled converters, Four quadrant operation
- Choppers, AC to DC converters)
- Inverters and PWM techniques
- Voltage source inverters, current source inverters and PWM techniques
- Power Quality issue: Harmonic elimination
- Advance induction motor control (constant flux speed control ,vector control )
- Troubleshoot AC/DC electrical motor drives
Course Method AC/ DC Electrical Motor
- Software support
- Case study
Jadwal Pelatihan Jogja Media Training 2020 :
7-9 Januari 2020
4-6 Februari 2020
18-20 Februari 2020
3-5 Maret 2020
17-19 Maret 2020
14-16 April 2020
28-30 April 2020
12-14 Mei 2020
9-11 Juni 2020
23-25 Juni 2020
7-9 Juli 2020
21-23 Juli 2020
11-13 Agustus 2020
25-27 Agustus 2020
8-10 September 2020
22-24 September 2020
6-8 Oktober 2020
20-22 Oktober 2020
10-12 November 2020
24-26 November 2020
8-10 Desember 2020
28-30 Desember 2020
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
Investasi Pelatihan Tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia